facebook

What sorority should I not join?

by: HELP

I do not know a whole lot about the sororities but which ones should I not join along with KKG and piphi?

Posted By: HELP
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: panhel   

there is no “not join”! every sorority is different and you should join the place where you feel most at home.

By: panhel
#2  by: wow   

The sororities are in the driver's seat and their choices will determine which one(s) you have as a choice. It's not like a sign up sheet where you pick one and join.

By: wow
#3  by: uh oh    

Gonna be brutally honest with you that it’s not so much who you shouldn’t join it’s who you have on your schedule. Saw firsthand how many girls dropped when they only had pi phi and KKG and it was enough to make at least two full pledge classes. Don’t go in with the mindset that you absolutely won’t join a sorority because they are “bottom tier” because you might actually like the girls you talk to.

By: uh oh
by: andAug 11, 2024 8:19:20 PM

Just think how great those two pledge classes worth of girls would have made those houses if they had just stayed together and at least tried.

By: and
#4  by: honest   

I think going in with the mindset of “not joining” a certain sorority is most peoples downfalls with recruitment. You never know what it’s actually like in a house until your in it and see for yourself

By: honest
#5  by: Just drop recruitment    

you’re already being set up with failure and you’ll hate yourself through recruitment with that mindset of not joining a house. You’ll cry and get your feelings hurt, sorry

By: Just drop recruitment
#6  by: pi phi   

hey girl i know this is a really stressful time but i just want to say as someone who “ended up” in pi phi i have come to really love it and have found beautiful, talented, fantastic friends and feel at home there. i understand how you feel going through recruitment and being an underclassman, but try to focus less on the parties and glitz and glamour and who you want to be lifelong friends with

By: pi phi

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.