facebook

Worst sisterhood?

by:    

What srats have the worst sisterhood and cliquey vibes? I heard ADPI and PhiMu hid girls on purpose during rush last year? Do Zetas actually like eachother?

Posted By: curious
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Zeta for sure, heard Tri delt and aphi as well

By: Lol
#2by:    

Adpi and tri delt are the worst with cliquiness. Aphi and zeta def have a lot of fake girls but there aren’t as many defined cliques and they seem closer

By: ..
#3by:    

Zeta fs so many cliquey groups and fighting between sisters and other panhel members. One exec member reported another sister just because she thought the form was anonymous. Biggest regret has been going zeta and I’m so happy that I’m dropping

By: Lol
#4by:    

ZTA is incredibly cliquey, but let’s be real-almost all sororities hid girls and dirty rushed last year. Phi Mu and ADPI may have, but Phi Mu definitely seems to have a strong sisterhood, def a mixed bag but their new PC from last year was pretty good compared to ADPI

By: zta

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Truth   

What school do you go to where Phi Mu had a good PC????? Solid bottom tier.

By: Truth
#5by:    

Tri Delt is by far the cliquiest, there are girls in Tri Delt who won’t even acknowledge some of their sisters when they see them and there are some girls who are shunned by the majority of their sisters

By: Tbh
by: Haha   

Well yeah rightfully so some of their girls are super strange and clearly there for…let’s just say “statistical” reasons.

By: Haha
#6by:    

Pi phi has a horrible sisterhood bc half their chapter is bitter that they aren’t in a better sorority and the other half are weird girls who wouldn’t have gotten bids from anyone else. if you are going to be in a bottom tier sorority you might as well just settle for kappa at that point and avoid being screamed at by a bunch of bitter axo and phi mu rejects

By: truth
by: Bruh   

Bro axo and phi mu do not reject people what 😭 they take the bottom of the barrel pics too…

By: Bruh
by: what   

this is completely untrue, all the girls I know in pi phi are super tight and friendly

By: what
by: Anon382   

This is so insanely untrue. My roommate last year was a pi phi and she was way closer/way happier with her sorority than I was.

By: Anon382
by: .   

I feel like your experience in pi phi depends on if you’re in the main clique. I know multiple girls who dropped because of bitter and mean members. The experience is definitely subjective to if you’re in the “in” crowd or not. It’s really a toss up every year for how their pc will be since it’s just the axo/phi mu rejects or the girls who just didn’t want to be bottom house so settled for second bottom.

By: .
by: truth   

i’ve only heard good things about piphis sisterhood. yeah i’m sure there is beef with some girls but isn’t that in literally every place you go. compared to my sorority experience I would have rather went piphi then be somewhere i didn’t feel wanted and was around fake people all the time.

By: truth
#7by:    

Aphi has very poor sisterhood because all they’re tryna do is move up in ranking. Half of them are out of state and rich, the other half r poor and from nowheresville North Carolina. They have nothing in common bc of that.

By: Uh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.