facebook

Is Chi Psi in debt?

by:    

It seems like Chi Psi is just accepting anyone these days. This has been heavy on my mind- why are they bidding all of these random guys that don't seem to fit into the frat. The only reason I can think of is that they are in some extreme sort of debt and need a bunch of people to pay dues?

Posted By: Accountant
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

No, those handful of guys that stick out may be a bit odd but they are either a) extremely rich family/wealthy area and thus fit in regardless or b) have lots of connections/look good on paper. Or both. They want alum who go on to do good things and be successful. That’s how they stay rich and a top frat. And they do fit in, you forget that Chi psi is one of the smartest fraternities on campus with high amount of moreheads. Not many dummies in there

By: Oh
by: Lol   

Holy glaze

By: Lol
by: bruh   

Since when is chi psi a top frat and weren't they like 5th gpa this year

By: bruh
#2by:    

These guys have never been cool. Just a bunch of status (somehow). That just shows that that’s all that sororities here care about.

By: Girl
by: Duh?   

I mean yeah why would a sorority girl like a poor guy? They want to be with guys that are rich and smart

By: Duh?
#3by:    

We’ll see how rush goes for them this year…should be defining in how they rank. Either will move them up definitely or push em down.

By: heat on

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.