facebook

An official statement to the ladies of Zeta Tau Alpha

by:    

Ladies of Zeta Tau Alpha no matter how many times you self review of this site. You’re not a top sorority I’m sorry. Every frat see you guys as the easiest to get with and you’re not that classy. Tri Delt and KD are doing just fine, they aren’t falling anytime soon.

Posted By: Sry Abt it
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Someone had to say it 😭

By: Lmao
by: Uh no    

Why though… whats the point of being mean

By: Uh no
#2by:    

Not in this sorority but I doubt all of these things are self rank tbh but at the end of the day who cares ab things like rank😭 People on this site are nothing but rude to every sorority or frat on this campus

By: Chill
#3by:    

Not in Zeta, but I really think they’re genuinely moving up. There’s absolutely no way that ALL of the posts about them (and there have been a lot) are all self rankings. Hate to say it, but we might have to come to terms w them moving up and others moving down 😭

By: Heels
by: Wow   

The most Zeta statement ever

By: Wow
#4by:    

I agree the Zeta self rank is OUT of control. They get good pledge classes yes, but so does everyone else. Top frats will never stop mixing w KD and Tri Delt no matter how much Zeta’s wish that were true. Y’all need to stop bc it’s just so embarrassing

By: Hey
#5by:    

Tbh the amount of comments and ranks can’t all be fake… people here just need to accept things can change. It happens at every college with Greek life

By: What

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#6by:    

Like it or not, Tri Delt and kd have been on the decline for a few years now at least. kd gives out snap bids every year and ends up with the most random PCs of all UNC srats. Tri Delt never gets cohesive PCs and every year new members have the same complaints that they are excluded and ignored if they aren’t part of the clique. I’d much rather be in zeta, Aphi or axo than either of these 2 mid tier srats

By: Sorry not sorry
by: KD   

KD doesn’t have random PCs, they are bunch of blondes with no personality and lots of daddies money

By: KD
by: uhm   

nah kd has chubby brunettes and weirdly quirky gingers a lot of them pretend to be rich and arent actually

By: uhm
#7by:    

Greek life “rankings” change at every college and it is bound to happen at any school. While it won’t change immediately, it happens at every school. Honestly with how it is now, sororities like KD ZTA adpi tri delt XO are starting to even out as “top.” Frats will keep mixing with them and things might eventually change but not every thing can be a self rank

By: Really
#8by:    

Tri Drlt and KD are officially mid tier. This past semester was the true turning point. A new top tier has finally been crowned at UNC!!

By: Unc4life
#9by:    

I agree that ddd and kd are mid, there’s just nothing about them that says top tier to me based on the girls I know. They come off as flaky to me and they really aren’t fun to hang with

By: Frat God

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.