facebook

end of sem top

by:    

Predictions for fall 23 panned out p accurately solidifying overall top 3 as Chi O, ADPI, and ZTA

Posted By: honesty
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Zeta pls😭stop😭are yall a good sorority, yes! But stop comparing yourself to top, it just gives you a bad look

By: Bro

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: What   

Honestly there’s no way all these comments are coming from girls in the sorority themselves… I’m not in any of the 3 mentioned and I feel like this is how it’s STARTING to shake out and wouldn’t be surprised to see mixers these next few years even everything else out

By: What
by: lmao   

Right like the top frats will ever stop mixing with KD bffr

By: lmao
by: Bro   

I’m in a top frat and i can tell you that lots of us want to mix with zeta because kd is boring tbh and a lot of brothers don’t want to show up

By: Bro
by: Fr   

Also doesn’t mean top frats will stop mixing w kd and stuff but that there will probably be more of a mix on who everyone mixes w

By: Fr
#2by:    

Maybe if you’re talking about body count!! The zetas are top there. All butterfaces let’s be real…

By: Haha

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.