facebook

Sorority Tiers-Wack

by:    

If you go to UNC, the big 3 have always been DDD, XO, & KD. They all fight for the same girls during recruitment and mix with the same frats. Objective tiers have a lot to do with what frats girls mix with and these three always mix with DKE, Phi Gam, Beta. Yes aphi and zta have a fun, great group of girls but in no way ever mix with or socialize with any of these guys. To say that they’re objectively higher because they’ve done okay in recent years is so dumb. Great, fun girls but we all know that just never will be the situation. Whoever in their chapter is posting these new tiers with them on top is working overtime and really trying to compensate for something. Majority of their girls would never get bids at the top 3 and that’s just the truth.

Posted By: anonymous
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

In the past, this might be true but other sororities have been top at different times. That’s just how Greek life anywhere works. Things might be shifting or evening out who knows and these opinions might show that. It doesn’t really matter but also there are girls who I know had adpi/one of the “top 3” that you mentioned or zeta/one of the “top 3” and didn’t choose the “top 3,” so I don’t think it’s based to really say this

By: past
#2by:    

Adpi erasure. They are basically top 3

By: Lol
#3by:    

First of all, top sororities don’t have to give out snap bids every. single. year. KD has done this for at least the past 5 YEARS. Why do they have to rely on snap bids? Simple answer- because they can’t hit quota! They have an overinflated sense of their importance and are all over Greek rank claiming they’re top tier but if that were true, they could reach quota without snap bids. KD also doesn’t recruit well, so many PNMs didn’t like them this year because they were not impressed. KD is boring and overhyped, so is DDD. Have you seen DDD’s PCs for the past couple years? Yikes. The only thing a lot of them have to offer is their parent’s money because they aren’t attractive, nice or fun. And lastly, no frat should be given credit for determining a sorority’s status. Mixing with the same 3 frats over and over is boring and nothing that any sorority should be satisfied with.

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Lol   

And did you hear about how Tri delta only likes about 10-15 girls in their new pc? They literally have a gc with only like 10 girls bc they don’t like the new members

by: Tater tot   

Not surprising at all

By: Tater tot
#4by:    

kd and ddd aren’t top, no matter what you tell yourself. kd never reaches quota and ddd has a rep of having drama and not being inclusive to its members. I have friends in ddd who tell me they get ignored when they’re at the house for meals and how some of their sisters won’t acknowledge them on campus or in class

By: Nope
#5by:    

Honestly looks like XO ZTA ADPI are on their way to becoming the new top tier from how everything is shaking out

By: No
by: lol   

I’ll take things that aren’t gonna happen for 200, Alex

By: lol
by: Um   

I can believe xo and adpi as the top 2 but zta just isn’t at that level. Zta is even with Aphi

By: Um
#6by:    

Give it a rest, ZTA
The top frats didn’t even participate in BMOC

By: Yup
by: Lol   

It’s funny to me to see zeta always saying they’re equal with adpi when APhi had phigam beta and dke teams for their alpha phifa😭but you don’t see them trying to act all that

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.