facebook

Recent rush 2023

by: Ur mom

I’m genuinely so confused bc every pnm I had wanted tridelt or KD until they got dropped. And I know XO gave multiple snap bids bc they didn’t have enough girls and nobody wanted zeta or aphi. I think we’re still at the same rankings likeeee are people jealous? I’m confused

Posted By: Ur mom
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Wrong school   

You must be talking about a different school. None of the girls in my group liked Tri Delt very much, some liked kd ok but most girls really liked aphi, zta, axo and phi mu

By: Wrong school
by: Cgg Sep 16, 2023 7:57:06 PM

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

By: Cgg
#2  by: Really   

That’s surprising tbh heard a lot of girls rushing like XO, ZTA, and ADPi

By: Really
by: YepSep 17, 2023 5:15:29 PM

That’s what I heard too and that’s obviously true based on the outcome

By: Yep
by: AgreeOct 15, 2023 2:06:19 PM

Agree with this

By: Agree
#3  by: fr   

true this site is just jealous girls

By: fr
by: LolzOct 13, 2023 9:35:58 AM

The only jealousy i see seems to be coming from Tri Delt and kd lol

By: Lolz
#4  by: Different    

Heard a lot about XO, ZTA, and ADPi too. Not that people hated tri delt/KD but it didn’t seem to have the same energy/excitement that girls were giving to the others.

By: Different
by: Different Sep 18, 2023 10:39:17 AM

Will say that I didn’t hear as much about APHI either, probably the same or a little less than tri delt/kd

By: Different
by: Frat GodSep 19, 2023 8:15:47 PM

ddd and kd have some of the most boring girls in Greek life, most of them aren’t fun to mix with and some are just obsessed with dating a guy in a top frat

By: Frat God
#5  by: Sour grapes   

Quit being so petty and just own up to the fact that you didn’t recruit well and other sororities outdid you. Saying xo had to give snap bids is bs but everyone knows that kd gives snap bids every single year! A sorority that has to give out snap bids isn’t a top sorority so face facts!

By: Sour grapes
by: awkwardSep 19, 2023 1:13:36 PM

nah its true that XO gave out a few snap bids this year idk what happened

By: awkward
by: YepOct 11, 2023 2:03:03 PM

This is facts

By: Yep

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.