facebook

Shakeup in the fraternity Rankings

by:    

Based on how fraternity rush went this year I think it’s finally safe to say the old rankings are way off. The big 4 is not so big anymore. DKE and Phi Gam got crushed. They got 15 and 18 guys, they each might have to do spring rush for the first time in decades. Phi Delt was already destroyed having not been able to have events for 3 years and not having a junior class. They continued to be decimated this rush, when they finally get out of trouble they will only have like 30 guys total probably. Them even being mentioned as a mid fraternity is a stretch. Beta did fine this rush with 22, but they were losing more guys to non “big 4 frats” than they ever have before. Chi Psi also struggled with just 16 guys, they will continue to have to do spring Rush in order to fill up. Sig Chi got 23 guys. Sig Nu actually got 27 guys, it seems like they are competing at a higher level than they have in the past. Chi Phi has been rising recently after some great rushes, but they seemed to take a step back this year, getting 20 guys and not really getting into competition for a lot of the cooler guys, they might have to do spring Rush too. Pika did a solid job, getting 25 guys. ATO had a really great rush with 17 guys considering they got out of trouble midway through rush.

I think the story is here that places like DKE and Phi Gam are not what they used to be. Places like Sig Nu and Sig Chi are looking a lot more desirable than they have in the past, joining Beta as the only upper tier fraternities that actually filled up their pledge classes this rush. I love that the two places that rush based upon wealth and connections instead of genuine friendship are finally getting seen for who they are.

Posted By: Ahh
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Pi Kapp got 20 guys as well

By: Dsfhjsl
by: Frat God   

Sig chi got some cool guys, props to them. Pi Kapp got some weird af ones so good luck with that. Beta was the overall rush winner and ato did surprisingly well

By: Frat God
#2by:    

bro doesn’t know how rush works

By: greek
#3by:    

Phi Gam has a huge sophomore class. They can afford to be more selective

By: Bro
#4by:    

Wow sig nu is so cool I wish I couldve joined that fine establishment

By: Basement pledge

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

Snu why u making ur pledges do this

By: SNU
#6by:    

Sig Chi and SNU giving out tons of bids and losing multiple to those you are trying to put down here. Nice try… doesn’t make you ‘best’ when you throw out bids like candy

By: Funny
by: Mad    

Someone mad they didn’t got a bid. 🤣 I think those guys deserve it.

By: Mad
#7by:    

This post is nonsense.

By: LOL

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.