facebook

You’re making yourself look bad

by: yup

Y’all in the “top tier” sororities are really making yourselves look bad with these posts. Taking absolutely anything that’s elevating “lower” sororities as self promoting is just sad. Like…yikes. Just deal with the fact that girls are going for the more genuine sororities rather than the fake ones and move on with your lives. Sorrows sorrows prayers

Posted By: yup
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: anon12460   

BUMP!!!

By: anon12460
#2  by: Huh   

The only self promoting I see going on here looks like it’s coming from zta and phi mu so I’m not sure what you’re talking about but a lot of PNMs did like them this year, obviously more than they liked certain other sororities

By: Huh
by: huhSep 8, 2023 11:43:56 AM

Do you think they’re just so awful that they just HAVE to do that? Like the original post said, that’s just sad, and you’re making top tiers look bad. Get a grip

By: huh
#3  by: Good   

I hope some of the lower tier sororities do move up. Then everyone can pick on them and not the traditional top tier. It’s awful lonely at the top.

By: Good
by: ZtaSep 8, 2023 2:54:56 PM

People already do pick on them now top tier or bottom tier doesn’t matter, nobody is safe

By: Zta

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.