ADPI and XO are the best of the top tier
DDD and KD are falling bad
ZTA, APHI and PHI MU are all about the same now, truly the same level of PC 23
AXO falling and is more comparable to PI PHI now
KKG is great for girls who want non traditional Greek life

Posted By: ;/
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

bruh phi mu isn't even close to zeta or APHI, tbh axe is even above phi mu.... sorry girls stop the self rank!!

By: lol
by: Sorry no   

Based on this years pc phi Mu is solidly above axo but I agree prob still below the other 2

By: Sorry no
by: no   

Phi Mu should be above AXO based on looks… and size

By: no
#2by:    

I don’t think phi mu is the same as zeta/Aphi overall but this was phi Mu’s best pc in years. I actually think axo did well this year too and I’d say phi mu and axo are still pretty similar overall

By: unc
#3by:    

I actually think that zeta and aphi made huge improvements with this years pcs… especially zeta

By: Eh
#4by:    

ADPI is not the same level as Chi O let’s be honest. Zeta and Aphi probably have the biggest improvement though DDD and KD are historically better, but suffered cause of the PC 23.

By: Jane

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Huh   

kd and ddd have gone downhill more with each PC since probably 2019 so they didn’t just suffer because of PC 23

By: Huh
#5by:    

Phi Mu needs to stop w the self rank- they did have a good PC but they’re the same as AXO let’s not kid yourselves

By: Hi
#6by:    

what are y’all ranking this based on just curious like how can u tell what the pc is like after one day. like literally everyone slayed and every pc is gorgeous so if u think ur ranking based on looks idek how u differentiate

By: huh
by: duh   

Check out today's SRAT's IG stories and bid-day posts. It will confirm what you are reading on here

By: duh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.