facebook

Please Read- Sorority tier changes

by:    

The top sororities at UNC for the last almost 100 years have been Tri Delta, Kappa Delta, and Chi Omega. Alpha Delta Pi has historically been right below these three. In recent years & especially 2023, we are starting to see a shift away from these 4 historically top tier sororities. The alumni have always held up DDD, KD, XO's reputations. The alumni can only do that for so long. This year, Zeta Tau Alpha & Alpha Phi did extremely well- better than ADPI, DDD, and KD. For the first time in YEARS, I think we are seeing ZTA & APHI rise up above historically top tier sororities. They don't have alumni holding up their reputations for 50+ years like KD DDD and XO do. History does not really matter anymore honestly- I think most people would agree that KD and DDD are not top anymore. The girls in ADPI, ZTA, and APHI are much more genuine & sought after for who they are and not how much money their parents make. With that being said, there are changes in the rankings- anyone who disagrees is clinging onto history way too much...

XO
ADPI
ZTA
APHI
DDD
KD
AXO
PHI MU
PI PHI
KKG

Posted By: THE TRUTH
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

this is laughable. are you even talking about unc bc there's no way you believe this??

By: lol
by: cope   

Okay DDD

By: cope
by: Lol   

The only thing I don’t believe is that ddd is higher than kd

By: Lol
#2by:    

This is it. I think the rankings are still relatively the same as last year, but move ZTA / APHI above DDD & KD

By: ACCURATE
#3by:    

If you disagree with this post you're 1 of these things: a KD active, a DDD active, a KD alum or mom, or a DDD alum or mom

By: Agreed
by: whatttt   

Are there actually grown adults that come on these websites? That’s really sad

By: whatttt
#4by:    

Aphi and zeta down

By: lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.