facebook

who is doing cob’s

by:    

Which sororities will be doing COB’s this fall and who should we contact to show interest?

Posted By: hello
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Most likely kappa, PiPhi, and maybe axo or phi mu. You can dm them on instagram right now, I’m not sure if the cob links have been posted yet

By: Wooop
by: 411   

def not AXO, their PC was like 65

By: 411
#2by:    

KD and tri delt should have some too

By: nah

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: babe   

kds pc is like 65 girls

By: babe
by: True   

I think kd gave out enough snap bids yesterday that they were able to make quota so they’re prob not doing cob

By: True
#3by:    

Probs not pi phi either this year, pc was almost 70

By: ?
#4by:    

Don’t confuse quota with Chapter total. Chapter total dictates COB and nationals. Reach out if you are interested.

By: Lilly
by: Aye   

This^

By: Aye
#5by:    

it’s worth reaching out to see

By: i
#6by:    

XO and KD gave out snap bids but are now full. DDD, Adpi, and zeta reached full capacity on pref night. Idk about the others so maybe they are

By: Truth
by: Nah   

Unless you are Chapter President or advisor you really would not know this information.

By: Nah
by: Truth   

I’m on panhel exec so I know a lot of things

By: Truth
#7by:    

BUMP!

By: Bump
#8by:    

I would send a DM expressing interest to a current member on Instagram! Would def help if you know someone in the chapter who can speak on your behalf, but if you say you're interested and ask to be kept in the loop, then most chapters will respect that. As a current member, I can tell you that AXO is not accepting COBs.

By: anonymous

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.