facebook

NEW SRAT RANKS BASED ON PC23

by:    

I really think this year was proof that ranks need to be changed. Based on this year I think it should go:

XO, ADPi, ZTA
APhi
Phi Mu, KD
Tri Delt, AXO
Pi Phi, KKG

Posted By: Bid Day
Page 1 of 3
#1by:    

Move aphi down one and this looks right

By: ‘
by: Nah   

Move zeta down with Aphi, they’re pretty equal

By: Nah
by: unc   

Zta and Aphi are about equal and neither is on level of xo or adpi

By: unc
#2by:    

I think this is really “controversial” but based on the looks of the new pcs I would definitely agree.

By: yes
#3by:    

Phi mu probs lower

By: Meh
by: ok   

def not, they had a huge pc this year with some really cute girls that other sororities wanted

By: ok
by: yeah   

phi mu got a bunch of girls who preffed chi o and adpi and chose phi mu because they liked the girls in it better

By: yeah
by: Uh   

Lmao where tf u getting that info from? Where’d phi mu steal from? Pi phi? Kkg? Axo? Yeah. That’s where.

By: Uh
#4by:    

What makes Tri Delt so low? The diversity of the new PC??

By: Marie
by: .02   

They lost a lot of their top girls to other sororities and really didn’t get a lot of girls who were really sought after. They just really fell flat this year but they’ve been trending that way for awhile

By: .02
by: Facts   

They already make up their mind about which PNMs they want and they overlook so many incredible girls who happen to be from small towns or don’t fill their social media with European vacations. That’s how other sororities improve and Tri Delt sinks

By: Facts
by: Ugh   

Try to bring down Tri Delts. They get exactly who they want in rush. They are looking for women who are smart, independent, and going places. They don’t care about influencers and posers. Are they the “hottest?” Maybe not. But they attract women who will succeed in life.

By: Ugh
by: Lmao   

Yes, Tri Delt knows exactly who they want. They want girls from affluent families, that’s their #1 objective. They don’t care if they’re slightly overweight, mean or nice, they only want money. They’re going places because this gives them the opportunity to network with parents of other Tri delts for job placements.

By: Lmao
by: Truth   

This year’s PNMs were smart enough to see through the girls in Tri Delt and realize they deserved better than settling for a group of fake girls who obsessed with so many things that don’t matter.

By: Truth
by: jess   

I don't know who is making these and where they are getting this information but this is honestly rude and not accurate. Check your facts and stay in your own lane. Tri delt has lovely ladies who are strong, smart and ambitious and have way better things to do than sit on a computer and write lies about others.

By: jess
by: Fact checker   

You’re probably one of the mustached members that had a pre-college nose job

By: Fact checker
#5by:    

Zta is still even with Aphi but good job ladies

By: Lolol
#6by:    

I think DDD can stay with KD and Phi Mu

By: Basically

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#7by:    

this is how it should be

By: Like
by: Bump   

Bump

By: Bump
#8by:    

zta been top glad to see them get the recognition they deserve

By: yuh
by: lmao   

ok zta

By: lmao
#9by:    

Who cares? Go where you belong for lifelong sisterhood. Grow up! Rankings are STUPID!

By: Solid Jolie
#10by:    

DDDropped in the ranks

By: DDDebby DDDowner

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.