facebook

What are the new rankings after Bid Day? Changed 100%

by:    

I think a lot of us can collectively agree Tridelt should not be considered top tier and frankly neither should KD. A lot of the “mid tier” sororities seemed to do really well this year. Not sure what went wrong at some houses?

Posted By: Thoughts?
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I think most people will agree with you but get ready for all the downvotes and snark from ddd and kd

By: Yep
#2by:    

XO
ADPI
ZTA
A PHI
KD / TRI DELT
PHI MU
PI PHI
KKG

By: idk

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: ?   

Accurate. Possibly phi mu / pi phi, their PC wasn’t bad

By: ?
by:    

was ddds pc of men really better than pi phi even ???

By: …
by: Me   

I’d say:
XO, ADPi, ZTA, APhi
KD, DDD, AXO
Phi Mu
Pi Phi, KKG

By: Me
#3by:    

I agree. Both Tri Delt and KD did not do well this year. If either of them are still considered “top tier” I’ll be very surprised. I was honestly rly impressed with Phi Mu’s girls, and ADPI has been on the rise for a while now and is def in top tier status. Chi O’s pcs seem to be consistently good, and kkg’s and piphi’s seem to be consistently struggling. idk too much about the others.

By: honest
#4by:    

the whole mid tier zeta aphi phi mu axo has really changed to zeta over aphi and phi mu over axo. zeta and phi mu aren’t that similar but they’re better than the other ones with similar vibes/girls. this has been happening over the past 3 years or so

By: .
#5by:    

100% agree with this list.

In recent years with the change in National's role in vetting pledge classes to more of an emphasis of local chapters choosing their PCs, there has been a substantial shift in the recruitment process away from the traditional top-tiers.

By: Agree

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.