facebook

Thoughts on PC 23

by:    

Drop thoughts below… who moved up and who moved down? Top sororities dismantled??

Posted By: Bdpc
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

APhi and Zeta up for sure with their PCs. TriDelt shouldn’t even be considered CLOSE to top anymore. Only reason why they are is because it’s a bunch of girls from wealthy families. ADPis PC was mid, same with KD and Chi O

By: Bid Day

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Facts   

I have to applaud aphi and zeta they did really well with recruitment. Kd got a pretty solid pc as well. I also thought axo got some cuties, however I don’t think the ranks were really shaken except tridelt now being mid

By: Facts
by: bro   

dude zetas sucks wtf😭what are u all on this site talking bout

By: bro
by: ?   

in what world does zeta suck 😭 their pc is so good this year ESPECIALLY compared to ddd and kd

By: ?
#2by:    

Cant consider Tri Delta and KD top tier after their PCs this year. Tri Deltas really brought the testosterone and KDs brought some heft.

By: change
by: New   

Facts. Let’s collectively replace TriDelt and KD with ZTA and APhi😭

By: New
#3by:    

phi mu and zeta/aphi seemed more similar than phi mu and axo weirdly

By: -
by: Truth   

As a PNM who dropped recruitment because I only had AXO and KKG left I agree with this. So many girls in my group loved Phi Mu/Zeta… Aphi a little less but all better than AXO. Got strange vibes from the girls there.

By: Truth
by: Literally    

I don’t understand why phi mu and axo get compared all the time they’re not similar at all

By: Literally

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.