the best pcs 2023

by:    

The best pcs r Adpi, Aphi and kd non disputable

Posted By: BFFR
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Aphi really was . Lotta girls Inwoulda thought would go top 4

By: ya

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

KD are you serious… And ADPi really had nothing special if we’re being totally honest. I was most impressed with APhi and Zeta.

By: No
by: agree   

KDs pc is embarrassing

By: agree
by: Hah   

I’m most impressed with ZTA’s self promotion on here

By: Hah
by: Geez   

Zta self promotion here is next level, give it a rest. You did well but not that well

By: Geez
#3by:    

I think xo, adpi and zeta did as expected. Aphi and phi mu did better than expected. Not surprised that kd and Tri Delt didn’t kill it, they honestly haven’t for a few years. Not sure what to think about axo

By: Hmmmmm
by: actually   

I think KD and Tri delta had a great pledge class

By: actually
#4by:    

Adpi had a decent but very basic PC. Very surprised to see Aphi have a great PC, but overall XO was best.

By: Linsday
by: Lolz   

xo was not the best, they couldn’t even fill their PC on their own, they had to give out snap bids. kd gave out even more. adpi does well every year but some people like to discredit them (jealousy?) and Aphi keeps doing better every year so I don’t know why people are surprised. Zta did well too but they need to pipe down a bit

By: Lolz
#5by:    

this is so true

By: !!!

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.