By: hmm
by: Frat godSep 6, 2023 10:40:18 PM

I must’ve missed all the hotties because i haven’t seen any

By: Frat god
by: LolSep 6, 2023 11:08:23 PM

That was obviously a mistake because they’re at the bottom

By: Lol
by: chonky chonkerSep 8, 2023 5:36:13 PM

as a chonker in KD, i actually made the rank drop with my immesne BMI. my bad.

By: chonky chonker
#2  by: Huh?   

This cracks me up. I thought we were looking for the most well rounded girls. Nope, it’s not about smarts, it’s about hotness. Oops nice girls are nice, but not hot. Top tiers have smart and connected girls but are falling. Maybe because they are inclusive? Girls on the rise are hot, but are they smart? Or climbers? Wow. Who knows how it will shake out. Certain sorority girls are friends with each other and mix with certain fraternities. Ranks don’t matter. And in the end, none of this matters because this silly microcosm of life means nothing. What you do plan to do with your life? Doesn’t matter about your RANK.

By: Huh?
by: LmaoSep 8, 2023 7:34:47 PM

There are lots of smart and nice girls around here who also happen to be hot. There are some in every sorority here, some just have more than others. Lots of sororities are full of amazing, smart, kind, well rounded girls so kd/Tri Delt don’t come here now saying those are what you recruit because that simply isn’t true. KD has the most social climbers I’ve ever seen, you can tell which ones because they only associates with other Greeks but those Greeks must be in certain frats/srats. Otherwise, these KDs won’t associate with you because they only want to associate with people they can get something from, like perceived status because they’re insecure, or access to vacation destinations. Tri Delt has some of the most shallow girls I’ve ever met.

Certain sororities here consistently do well because they are inclusive and attract well rounded girls, other sororities are falling because most PNMs see what they’re offering and don’t want any part of it

By: Lmao

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.