facebook

Best pc 23 based on looks

by:    

Zeta and adpi seemed to get the best pcs… tri delt too .

Posted By: Looks
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

LMFAO adpi and tridelt got arguably the worst, just look at their girls. Zeta was fine. Axo and APhi did well and so did kd

By: Lol
by: Yes   

I think Zeta is up there with APhi and KD. Agree that ADPi and Tri Delt did the worst 😭

By: Yes
by: yes   

kd and zta for sure

By: yes
#2by:    

surprisingly zeta did super well this year. i wonder what they did differently for recruitment

By: zeta
by: Eh   

I honestly thought they did the same as last year. They got a few cool pretty girls for sure! However a lot were a mix as well

By: Eh
by: tbh   

dirty rushed like crazy. that’s what they did.

By: tbh
#3by:    

Sounds like a lot of jealousy here. From what i know, zeta and adpi both did awesome but this was expected. Aphi and xo did too. Tri Delt looks questionable at best, I don’t know what went wrong there.

By: Lmao
#4by:    

I think Tri Delt got a few transgender females or else some extremely masculine looking ones

By: Whoa

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

Xo and Zeta did the best, I was surprised by how bad some of the “top” sororities did- especially Tridelt

By: talk2me
by: ya   

tridelt was ass xo was a mixed bag, kd better than anticipated and adpi good

By: ya
#6by:    

ADPi was honestly underwhelming. KD mid and very mixed bag per usual. APhi and ZTA have GREAT looking PCs, I’d say they’re both moving up for sure.

By: New

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.