facebook

ZTA Recruitment

by: Yes

From what I’ve seen ZTA seems to have done really well with recruitment so far this year. I think their upcoming PC will be fantastic, anyone else agree?

Posted By: Yes
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: lol   

nope, they put the 5 cover girls from each pc on the insta and that's it, pnms don't know those girls are the exception in zeta

By: lol
by: ?Sep 4, 2023 9:03:31 PM

Don’t act like every sorority doesn’t do this. Zeta actually does a good job of diversifying their pcs unlike nearly every other sorority.

By: ?
#2  by: Hm   

I think they’ve done great! From what I heard, they’ve had historically better numbers this year. I think they’ll end up with a lot of girls that ADPi and APhi wanted.

By: Hm
by: EhSep 5, 2023 9:44:23 PM

I’m a gamma chi and that wasn’t the feedback from the PNMs in my group

By: Eh
#3  by: !   

I liked Zeta a lot more than APhi!

By: !
#4  by: Good gosh   

How touching! They’re going to pimp out all of their freshman and give them their “rule book on how to capture a frat guy.” and yes, zeta literally presents a slideshow like this to their new girls as soon as they’re initiated. it’s just one of their quirky little things they do! Except it backfires because yes the men sleep with them but drop them the second they walk out of their beds lol

By: Good gosh
by: lmaoSep 5, 2023 9:20:24 PM

You are actually nuts if you believe that they show a slideshow like that to their freshman lmao

By: lmao
by: bruhSep 5, 2023 11:20:43 PM

i’m literally in zeta and this is actually the most ridiculous rumor i’ve seen in my entire life LMAO. Bffr

By: bruh
#5  by: oh   

It’s because they have 2 influencers carrying the weight of the sorority on their backs and have a relatively famous girl who dropped last year

By: oh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.