facebook

piphi pc 23??????

by:    

With so many pnms this year I wonder what pi phi and kappas pc’s will be like… especially pi phi… I think this will be their year

Posted By: hey
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I hope so, this only strengthens the panhel community

By: unc
#2by:    

I feel like pi phi is gonna have a good year, they’re on the up

By: hi
#3by:    

They had great PC last year and should this year too.

By: bump

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

Kappa’s sisterhood is the real deal, I’ve been very impressed with how many girls want to join this year.

By: .
#5by:    

I honestly think KKG might have an edge this year, but good news for both

By: !!
by: Hmm   

My impression as a PNM is that PIPhi, Phi Mu, and AXO have similar vibes. KKG has some nice girls but doesn’t seem at the same level. Not tying to be rude but just don’t agree.

By: Hmm
by: Pnm   

I rushed this year and liked kappa more personally, agreed!

By: Pnm
#6by:    

Isn't it a good thing for different chapters to have different vibes? Im confused on why kkg not having the same vibe as those chapters is a bad thing. Gives more pnms the chance to find their own vibe. Not everyone cares about tiers so its important that theres different vibes to choose from for women who just want friends.

By: ?
by: ?   

this is in response to "hmm"

By: ?
by: Yes   

As a pnm, i can say that a lot of girls in my group liked both kkg and pi phi along with most of the other sororities.

By: Yes
by: Hmm   

I said that I met some nice girls at KKG but the overall feel was not for me. The three I mentioned were all a good fit. I was responding to the person who said KKG had the edge and I respectfully disagreed.

By: Hmm
#7by:    

Idk, me and some of the other girls in my rush group thought Pi Phi felt pretty fake. I put KKG higher on my list personally.

By: Meh
by: For real   

You judged right, pi phi has always given weird vibes. They don’t have much of an identity on campus, Kappa is much more involved. Always thought it was silly that people didn’t rank them higher.

By: For real
#8by:    

Pi phi needs to bring back their stoner vibe if they want to improve

By: Tbh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.