facebook

APHI and ZTA ?????

by:    

Of my last four houses the ones that really stood out to me were aphi and zta, I also had adpi and xo which I hear are supposed to be top ranked but they seem like the have copy and paste girls who couldn't hold a genuine conversation. My top is Aphi because I felt a more genuine connection with the girls I talked to and their sisterhood seems to be one of the strongest I've seen but I would be really happy with ZTA and got a very similar vibe with the girls there but I guess from others perspectives what would you say some of the biggest differences are between the girls at Aphi and ZTA or are they pretty much the same

Posted By: pnm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Not gonna answer your question but I’ll tell you this. There are awesome girls in every sorority here and some not so awesome ones as well. If you go through recruitment with an open mind, your impressions of each chapter will be influenced by the girls you meet there and it sounds like you were lucky to feel strong connections at Aphi and zta. That’s awesome and what recruitment should ideally be for everyone. When I went through recruitment a lot of girls in my group loved a certain sorority but all the girls I talked to were duds so I chose the house where I had the best connections and have never regretted it. Every sorority here has similarities and differences but I would say Aphi and zta both have a lot to offer so you can’t go wrong either way.

By: No
by: This   

I agree with this completely

By: This
#2by:    

I would not pref zeta as they have a terrible reputation on campus.

By: Oof
by: Stop   

No they don’t

By: Stop
#3by:    

Go into pref with an open mind, and just go with wherever you feel the best connection. If you truly like them both equally then you will be happy either way on bid day!

By: Help
#4by:    

if we’re talking middle tier then zeta/aphi are similar and phi mu/axo are similar. I’ve always felt like if you like one of those you’ll probably like the other, so if you’re between zeta and aphi then you probably can’t go wrong

By: .

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.