facebook

panhel reporting

by: Question

How do I report to panhel? I was bid promised because a girl said she’d make sure i got a bid but i just got dropped .

Posted By: Question
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Help   

Report it to your Gamma Chi or to Katherine Jafroodi/Emma Dobek directly. Either way, it will get back to Katherine as she’s the Panhellenic Standards chair!

By: Help
#2  by: Crushed   

I am so heartbroken today, I am really thinking about dropping. Hannah at xo told me I was her rush crush and told me I’d definitely be back there for pref and i was so excited until i found out that they dropped me. I’m so upset I can’t stop crying and I don’t even want to go to either of the sororities that asked me back. This is so unfair.

By: Crushed
by: zozoAug 28, 2023 11:23:15 AM

honestly dont drop even if it really really sucks because the houses that want you back want you for a reason

By: zozo
by: You got thisAug 28, 2023 12:21:04 PM

This is a common occurrence during rush unfortunately. Try to shake it off and go to pref tonight where those houses are excited to see you again. Lots of PNM’s have found their homes unexpectedly like this and are happy.

By: You got this

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.