facebook

Srat ranking based on what matters

by:    

This is based on sistersood and genuine people not based on who is easiest to sleep with or who mixes with the most frats

Phi Mu, KKG, AXO
ADPI
KD, A Phi
Pi Phi, Chi O
DDD, Zeta

Posted By: Sup
Page 3 of 3
#21by:    

BUMP FOR PREF

By: yes
#22by:    

This is pretty much exactly how my rush group felt.

By: Yea
#23by:    

I love this so much

By: :)

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#24by:    

With 900 pnms and about 500 bids, all houses should do great this year. All the rankings seek to do is make people feel bad for their current or future choices. Go with your gut and you’ll land in your happy place.

By: Kudos
by: sure   

Yeah, we WISH this is how it worked. That’s how it would look if everyone operated on an even playing field. The only way this would actually happen is if people got the stupid tier system out of their thick skulls, which hasn’t happened yet, and that’s why there are people who are pissed off about this ranking.

By: sure
by: Seriously   

I think the tier system is perpetuated largely because girls care too much about what others think of them and they base their value off what guys will associate with them and what frats they’ll mix with. Nobody should let anyone else determine their worth.

By: Seriously

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.