facebook

Srat ranking based on what matters

by:    

This is based on sistersood and genuine people not based on who is easiest to sleep with or who mixes with the most frats

Phi Mu, KKG, AXO
ADPI
KD, A Phi
Pi Phi, Chi O
DDD, Zeta

Posted By: Sup
Page 2 of 3
#11by:    

I love that we’re finally recognizing this as a campus.

By: Yes
#12by:    

Bump! This is so true for both KKG and AXO. They are genuinely the sweetest and most down to earth girls.

By: Bumper
by: Bump   

Bump

By: Bump
#13by:    

BUMP!! Can we please acknowledge how nice & genuine these girls are! They see the best in people & anyone would be lucky to join.

By: Bump
#14by:    

Forever bumping this, this is how rankings should be done!

By: Love
#15by:    

Kappa is my absolute favorite house, I’m so excited to go back!

By: Yay!

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: yay   

I am so excited for you!! Best of luck tomorrow!!

By: yay
#16by:    

i feel like nobody ever hears about the best sisterhoods as freshmen before recruitment because these are the houses that don’t dirty rush

By: bumping
by: bump   

these houses at the top, especially KKG and AXO actually care about the girls they get and want to meet everyone and allow the pnms to show there true genuine self's to be able to make that connection during rush. Most of the others dirty rush and stalk instagrams and social medias for months and months before rush and it sucks because it makes everything fake and based off of looks and status

By: bump
#17by:    

With everyone getting their preferences back this morning, PLEASE KEEP THIS IN MIND. Some of you might be sad about your houses, but the best thing you can do for yourself is just give it a chance. You’ll be amazed at how much you might actually enjoy it and feel loved and wanted.

Do not drop. I promise there are houses that want you for you. Wouldn’t you want to go to a house that chooses you every single time?

By: Pay Attention
#18by:    

Bump bump bump

By: Yasss
#19by:    

BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP.

for PNMs, keep this in mind this weekend while you’re taking the time to recover. be EXCITED that these houses want to see who you really are and cannot wait to have you back if you get them for preference!

By: bump
#20by:    

This is it.

By: Yep

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.