facebook

Srat ranking based on what matters

by:    

This is based on sistersood and genuine people not based on who is easiest to sleep with or who mixes with the most frats

Phi Mu, KKG, AXO
ADPI
KD, A Phi
Pi Phi, Chi O
DDD, Zeta

Posted By: Sup
Page 1 of 3
#1by:    

This is legit the most accurate rank I’ve seen

By: Yes
#2by:    

no bc why is this actually kind of valid??

By: fair
#3by:    

Agree. If you want genuine friendships this is the ranking to look at.

By: .
#4by:    

Bump this needs to stay at the top

By: unc
#5by:    

For real- I think the days of PNMs prioritizing social status and frat relationships are on their way out. Chapters like KKG, AXO, and KD are getting back to their roots of sisterhood and philanthropy.

By: Right
#6by:    

Say what you will but zeta is super involved on campus especially with their philanthropy and every girl I’ve spoken to in zeta loves it

By: Ok
#7by:    

Seriously, equating Tri Delt to ZTA at the bottom? In whose world? I hate to tell you that Tri Delts do well: they go to law/medical/PA/business school because they are smart and involved. These are classy girls being attacked because they are going places. They always get grief because they are at the top. Guarantee the commenter has never met a Tri Delt. Can’t defend ZTA in the same way. If you want to learn how to backstab, get bad plastic surgery, sleep your way to the top, and succeed in pole dancing, this is your pick.FFS

By: Nope

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: DDD   

They are nice, have a great sisterhood, and are enthusiastic supporters of St Jude. I promise that they support each other. Some people are aholes.

By: DDD
by: Yikes   

Whichever Tri-Delt just posted this comment just showed their true colors by saying such awful things about Zetas- PNMs take note…

By: Yikes
by: lolll   

this is the most ironic comment i’ve ever seen

By: lolll
by: Lol   

This Tri Delt just reminded us that money doesn’t buy class. So tacky

By: Lol
#8by:    

This ranking is it.

By: Tar
#9by:    

KKG and AXO have the best sisterhoods hands down. Probs the nicest girls in Greek life tbh

By: Yeppp
#10by:    

Bump!

By: !

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.