facebook

how common is dirty rushing?

by:    

how common really is dirty rushing? are strat's pcs actually mostly predecided? i really don't care about "tiers" and am excited to be a part of any house i just don't want to get my hopes up if i have no chance

Posted By: pnm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

some sororities do it but it’s highly discouraged by panhel and the sororities will get fined. join a house that wants you and you feel a connection with. plenty of girls join that weren’t dirty rushed

By: don’t do it
#2by:    

Dirty rushing is insane here at Unc, kd, chi o, and try delt are the worst. The other day kd literally threw a birthday party for a PNM sooooo... they also bid promise like crazy

By: yep

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Yeah   

Watch out for kd’s bid promising, they do thst to a lot of PNMs to help their retention numbers and then those PNMs are surprised and upset when kd cuts them

By: Yeah
by: Lmao   

Just another example of why kd is lame, that sounds so dumb and desperate

By: Lmao
#3by:    

ZTA and AXO have had parties for pnms as well

By: what
by: frat daddy    

why are u on greekrank at 8am, get a life

By: frat daddy

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.