facebook

Rushing this Fall

by:    

I’m super excited to rush but nervous about the whole process. Anyone have any suggestions to get through the week?? My favorites from just looking at insta and hearing from some of my friends are KKG, AXO, and Pi Phi.

Posted By: Excited
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Definitely keep an open mind, you’ll be fine! All three of those are great houses with strong sisterhoods. I have friends in all three and they love their chapters!

By: Yay!

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

Be true to yourself and keep an open mind. Don’t get frustrated if things don’t go as you planned and try and be in the moment. It’s going to be busy and stressful so be sure to build a support group to get through it and support others you know are going through it too.

By: True
#3by:    

Just trust the process and keep in mind that the sorority you’re joining is for life! Stay true to yourself. I’d take a look at the National organizations quite a bit- it can open up a lot of doors for you down the road if you have a strong alumni organization supporting you.

By: Trust

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.