facebook

ADPi or ZTA?

by:    

Do people generally prefer ADPi or ZTA more? They give off similar vibes just looking at their IGs.

Posted By: PNM
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Generally I’d say zeta just because they’re less stuck up. Like if you met a zeta and and an adpi in class you’d be able to tell the difference. Adpis are more about putting on a good front (they come across a little cold) while zetas are more outgoing and carefree. Both are great and have a mix of girls who could go either way.

By: Eh
by: Yes   

I agree with this one!! ^

By: Yes
#2by:    

The Adpis i know are classier than the zetas i know but overall both groups have a lot of fun girls

By: Eh
#3by:    

there r an lot of adpis and ztas who are friends and live with eachother!! a lot of the same vibes!! both great houses, ztas a little bit more down to earth and adpi is a little bit more sorority

By: True

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

They’re both great, i wouldn’t form an opinion just based on IG. All sororities are great here so go where you feel is the best fit for you

By: Honest

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.