facebook

Christian girls

by: incoming freshman

Heyy everybody!!So I am an incoming freshman and I am going to through rush!!I AM BEYONG EXCITED!But faith is really important to me(and I am not really into the party scene) and I want to be able to find a like-minded group.Are there any sororities with religious girls?Or should I just accept that isn't a thing here?THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!

Posted By: incoming freshman
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: hi   

PBX / phi beta chi is the official Christian sorority but they usually only participate in first round of rush (zoom round) instead of all the rounds

By: hi
#2  by: what    

KD has a lot of Christian girls!

By: what
#3  by: !   

I know a decent amount of girls in KKG who also participate in Christian organizations/are open about their faith.

By: !
#4  by: Alum   

From what I understand EVERY sorority has Christian girls who are active in their faith. I believe every chapter has a bible study as well, definitely something to ask about during recruitment. If you make it known this is important to you early on in rush, you’ll probably get paired with older girls who are more similar to you so you can get a sense of what the Christian community is like in every organization.

By: Alum

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.