facebook

Adpi should be the top

by:    

They have no drama and are clearly above chi o ddd and kd, so why don’t we ever list them as top!

Posted By: Whattt
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

can y’all not self rank

By: uh
#2by:    

Most of the girls are chill but total airheads and are all communications and advertising majors tbh they’re just boring

By: uh
by: Lol   

I thought all the airheaded communications majors were in TriDelt

I don’t doubt adpi has drama but the stuff I’ve heard about kd, Aphi and TriDelt is a lot worse. The bullying I’ve seen firsthand in my srat is way worse

By: Lol
by: Lol   

There are tons of business/pre-med/pre-law in every srat here and lots of impressive girls in every one. Your post comes across as very bitter and petty so maybe you should look inward and focus on your own personal growth.

#3by:    

If you think adpi has no drama you obviously aren’t close to anyone in this srat lolll

#4by:    

this is embarrassing, there’s no need to compare these sororities and pit them against eachother online… so many people in these chapters are friends w eachother irl

By: .

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

As a member of this srat, can confirm we do have drama, so don’t think you’re going to get a drama free sunshine and rainbows experience here. I’ve had multiple girls in my PC drop and lm sure more of them will be this semester because it’s just so cliquey. There’s one friend group that always gets featured on the instagram, but if you’re not in that, no one gives a rats ass about you in the sorority. Members of the sorority don’t even say hi to each other in public. Most bigs totally ghost their littles after big little, and the only reason I’m still in it is because living-wise, it makes financial sense for me.

By: Lol!
by: lmao   

lol yeah this checks out

By: lmao

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.