SIG CHI - ADPi/ZTA/AXO
SIG NU - ADPi/ZTA/AXO
CHI PHI - ADPi/AXO/ZTA
PI KAPP - AXO/ZTA/APHI/PHI MU
PIKA - AXO/ZTA/APHI/PHI MU

Posted By: Lol
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

This is lowkey so wrong what. Also AXO does not hang out w chi psi. Also beta mixes with Zeta not KD. Chi phis hang out w aphis.
Phi delta also hang out w zetas. Pika also does not hang out w phi mu. DKE also hangs out with zeta.

By: Whatttt
#2by:    

This is so wrong it’s pathetic

By: No
#3by:    

Zeta hasn’t mixed with pika or pikapp in years- they’ve been doing more stuff with beta and dke

By: oh
by: The truth.   

Zeta mixes with pika often and did the last couple of semesters. There are also a lot of zetas dating pikas so I assume this trend will continue, they’re known to be pikas sister srat.

By: The truth.
by: No   

This is no where near true. Zeta maybe mixes with pika once a year. Zeta is sigma chis sister srat and that’s a well known thing.

By: No
#4by:    

Where is Aphi on this list???? Mainly it goes like this

DDD, XO, KD- DKE, Phi Gam, Beta, Phi Delt Sometimes Chi Psi

ADPI- Chi Psi, Beta, Phi Delt Sometimes DKE and Phi Gam and occasionally Snu or Sig Chi or Chi phi

ZTA/APHI/AXO/PHI MU- these 4 mainly mix together and w the same frats mainly SNU, Sig Chi, Pika, Pikapp, Chi Phi

ZTA sometimes mixes w Beta/Chi Psi, Phi Mu and AXO sometimes mix w ATO

Idk who Pi Phi or KKG mix with

By: Accurate
by: Yep   

This is a lot more accurate

By: Yep
by: True    

This is very accurate

By: True
by: Lmao   

So chi psi doesn’t rly mix with any srats normally then

By: Lmao
by: what   

Pi Phi mixes with ZTE, AEPI, and KS

By: what
#5by:    

Don’t understand why srats would want to keep mixing with the same 3 frats all the time, that’s so boring and dumb

By: Dumb

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: True   

I agree that it’s dumb esp since srat girls are friends with guys in so many frats but they won’t mix with them

By: True
by: Barbie   

I 100% agree with this! My sorority is considered top tier and we have talked about this, there are a lot of us who would like to mix with more fraternities but our social chair always vetoes us because she says it will hurt our reputation. Our reputation should not be based on which fraternity we mix with most, it should be based on being inclusive with other Greek organizations. Other schools do this, it’s disappointing that some people here have such a narrow mindset.

By: Barbie
by: YES   

THIS!!!!!

By: YES

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.