facebook

sorority housing

by:    

Which sororities have sophomores live in house and which have juniors live in house? Also, do people generally like living in house?

Posted By: pnm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

no one actually likes living in their sorority house no matter what they say. it’s just significantly cheaper than anywhere else. there are too many rules for the house in every sorority .

By: no
#2by:    

I think all houses are a mix of sophomores and juniors except adpi, tri delt, and kd, I think only juniors live in those houses.

By: Hi
#3by:    

Nobody wants to live in their sorority house and if they tell you otherwise they’re lying. Living in a sorority house is the biggest incubator for petty drama and mean girl behavior

By: Tbh
by: True   

This was my experience, I saw a whole other side to girls that I thought were my friends before i lived in the house with them

By: True
#4by:    

most houses live jr year, only one that i know lives in sophomore year is chi o

By: yes

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.