facebook

Thoughts on Zeta?

by:    

What do people think of Zeta at UNC? I know at other schools it’s a top srat, but how are they at UNC?

Posted By: czs
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Def not a top srat here. It’s only top at northern schools

By: Um
by: Ehhh   

It’s top tier at lots of southern schools but upper mid here

By: Ehhh
#2by:    

Idk what the hate is but they’re the best upper-mid. All seem to get along and don’t have drama like other tops

By: Yeah
by: True stuff   

They have a lot of drama within their exec. A girl wanted to be president and the rest of zeta basically told her she wasn’t pretty enough to be the face of their chapter and she didn’t get the position. They only care about status and it’s embarrassing seeing them trying to be top when they really will always be mid. Extreme mixed bag of girls. A few influencer types but the rest are kind of odd.

By: True stuff
#3by:    

Can’t personally speak to their sisterhood but the ones I’ve met in classes are quite nice. I think they have more WOC than other mid-top sororities if you happen to care about diversity.

By: h
by: Yes!   

A lot of the girls come from lower income households, usually the girls with money go to other sororities (kd, tridelt). Zeta tends to be understanding with moneys situations because of their prior histories, which is great of them!

By: Yes!
by: Yes!   

A lot of the girls come from lower income households, usually the girls with money go to other sororities (kd, tridelt). Zeta tends to be understanding with moneys situations because of their prior histories, which is great of them!

By: Yes!
#4by:    

President story is not right, your facts are off. The girl who was to be Pres is pretty and nice but she made frenemies when VP because she had to issue fines so they elected a Sophomore!

By: The Truth….

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Wow   

Not her fault that girls in there couldn’t pay on time, everyone knows that fines are a possibility and it’s not cool to put someone in an awkward position when she’s just trying to do her job

By: Wow
by: Preach   

This ^

By: Preach
by: Curious   

Why aren’t girls paying their dues on time? Are the girls in here lower income? Just curious

By: Curious
by: Yes   

By: Yes
by: Huh   

the dues are all pretty similar across the srats so generally if you can afford to be in 1 srat, you can afford to be in any of them. There are plenty of girls i know from high school in kd and Aphi that come from lower income families and get scholarships that help pay their dues. Some of them try to act like they have money by wearing certain clothing brands but they thrift them and shop Poshmark and consignment stores to get them

By: Huh
by: Yeah   

Yeah no this happens with every sorority. Ztas dues are like in the middle in terms of where dues range, I think adpi and axo are the lowest, but fines are just a pain so people generally try to get out of them if they can.

By: Yeah
#5by:    

ZTA is a top sorority here. No question

By: Unc student
by: Lmfao   

It’s literally not a top sorority by any stretch what r u on

By: Lmfao
#6by:    

Super nice & fun girls with less drama than the other top sororities. Not in the top 3 but still lots of fun. I believe they have a few influencers as well!

By: unc
#7by:    

Tbh most people just know that they're easy and party animals

By: Meh
by: S   

I’m really tired of this narrative. Zetas don’t sleep around more than any other sorority and even if we did, who cares? I know that I have girls around me who wouldn’t care about that stuff. Our sisterhood is extremely close and supportive and I’m proud to be part of this sorority, there is virtually no drama, the girls are girls girls through and through, and I never feel judged, something that I’m sure girls in other sororities can’t say.

By: S
#8by:    

Kinda mid tbh don’t have the best rep but seem to be super involved in their philanthropy!

By: Oi

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.