facebook

asking for advice

by: scared and embarassed

i hate that i’m posting something like this on here of all places but i don’t know what else to do. i’m rushing for the second time and freshman year didn’t go the way i had hoped. i’m oos and making friends and adjusting was really hard, and it felt like my suitemates/friends in sororities were so much happier than i was. i guess i just don’t know how to get the girls to like me and want me. everyone says to just be yourself, but i can’t help but feel like that isn’t enough. i just really don’t want to blow my last shot at getting into a sorority and any advice helps.

Posted By: scared and embarassed
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hey   

Don’t feel embarrassed! Rush is a weird thing that no one can predict the outcome of. I will be really candid though and tell you that rushing as a sophomore is really difficult, most “good” houses will only take a few, if any, sophomores in their freshman pc. Think about some girls in sororities that you are close with and see if they’d be willing to put in a good rec, that will help you more than anything unfortunately. At the end of the day, being in a sorority won’t matter after you graduate and you’re only a sophomore, you will find your place!

By: Hey

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.