facebook

does being a sophomore help or hurt a pnm

by:    

basically title. i'm an oos student and rushed as a freshman, but ended up dropping because i wasn't sure greek life was for me. i'm thinking about rushing again but i'm worried i'll stand out in a bad way among the freshman pnms. help/advice?

Posted By: stressedpnm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

It honestly doesn’t matter because there are more sophomores rushing than you realize. Yeah a lot of girls are first years but that won’t hurt your chances of getting in. There are plenty of houses that give bids to sophomores. Your age doesn’t automatically take you out of the running. It depends more on who you know, if they like you, how many girls they already know from their hometowns, etc. good luck and don’t worry if u don’t get a bid. UNC is only 17% Greek so you can find plenty of friends outside of it.

By: doesn’t matter

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

I think rushing as a sophomore is a great idea because it allows you to already have a backbone at unc if rush or sorority life doesn’t work for you. Joining a sorority is great for the connections, sisterhood, volunteering, etc… but it isn’t something that everyone seeks for because they realize they already have a great community at unc outside of Greek life. You might rush though and find a perfect match but remember you can drop at any second. There is also the COB process which allows you to meet the girls and get to know them a little better besides a forced process that is timed

By: Hey girl

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.