facebook

Sororities with notoriously bad sisterhoods?

by:    

Which sororities should I avoid if I want to get close with my sisters genuinely without fakeness? I’d be rushing as a sophomore!

Posted By: Ooop
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

KD, Chi O and Tri Delt don't have the best sisterhoods. Ask one of them how close they are with their big/little. They barely know them and all of these sororities have cliques within them

By: Oi
#2by:    

Aphi, TriDelt and kd are the worst for fakeness, next level high school drama and mean girls who don’t hesitate to stab you in the back while pretending to be your bff so do with that what you want

By: Tbh
by: Facts   

100% true, these girls will stab their sisters in the back so fast they won’t even see it coming

By: Facts
by: 2 cents   

Girls in Tri Delt won’t even acknowledge some of their sisters in public and they are not inclusive to a lot of their members

By: 2 cents
by: Btdt   

This is sad but true and unfortunately i know from personal experience

By: Btdt
by: Truth   

I have been stabbed in the back enough times by my sisters that I barely associate with anyone in my chapter now. Most of my friends are either in other srats or not in Greek life

By: Truth
#3by:    

From an out of state girl whose best friend is in a sorority at unc I’ve noticed that alpha chi omega, kappa kappa gamma, and phi mu have the best sisterhoods. They seem like actually friends and have the most genuine fun not just faking it for social media or the public eye. I would add pi beta phi in there but I’ve been told they are super clicky and they have diversity but people are not nice about it in there

By: Out of state
#4by:    

try delt haha

By: regret
#5by:    

KKG and AXO seem to have really genuine sisterhoods, I have friends in both and they spend tons of time with their sisters outside of just partying like the others.
Alpha Phi and Phi Mu look rough from the outside- tons of drama and social climbing.

By: Thoughts
by: z   

so wrong…phi mu has like no drama and everything accused last year had no proof to back it up just stupid rumors

By: z
by: Haha no   

If you knew what goes on in axo lol their sisterhood is fake but they’re known for being the nice sorority so they keep it up for appearances

By: Haha no
#6by:    

Lowkey pi phi has a lot of drama that people don’t realize. I’ve heard way too many stories about cliques and straight up bullying.

By: Shh
#7by:    

DDD XO and KD are the worst for sisterhoods. Tbh any “top” sorority is not going to have amazing sisterhood because they all just want the “best” girls and not necessarily girls that want the best sisterhood together.

By: Hail
by: Dunno   

I’m in Tri Delt and wish everyday I’d picked the other srat i preffed because I’d be much happier. A srat’s perceived rep means nothing if you aren’t happy there

By: Dunno
by: Wow   

That’s sad but I’ve heard other girls say that about other sorority’s too I don’t understand why they don’t drop out

By: Wow
#8by:    

Honestly, if you genuinely want a strong sisterhood with no drama you should keep an open mind about kappa because you’ll find it there

By: 0.02

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Hi    

As someone who is in a fake sorority, I wish I joined kappa or phi Mu because those are where I have met my closet friends and the nicest girls… make sure when you rush you feel a genuine connection and it’s not just for popularity cause you’ll regret it

By: Hi

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.