facebook

rushing out of state

by: out of state

what frats as a sophomore transfer do i rush if i know zero people at UNC since i heard a lot of houses will only let u even rush if u know someone in the house.

Posted By: out of state
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: greek   

there are out of state dudes in every house, so if you’re from the same general area as some it could help you out. Just rush everywhere to start and you’ll be able to tell if they’d be willing to give you a bid.

By: greek
#2  by: sam   

highly suggest you live in granville next year if you can find another sophomore transfer to be your roommate. If you join a fraternity a lot of your closest friends will end up being freshman that you pledge with and that’s where they’ll be.

By: sam
#3  by: frat   

Nah pretty much any place except beta, deke, and phi gam are cool w out of state ppl. I know out of staters in every frat on big frat court. I would say rush pike, sae, snu, sig chi, etc.

By: frat
#4  by: hey   

there are a lot of out of state dudes who rush and are in good frats, but I HIGHLY suggest living in granville. trust me im a girl in a sorority and you'll know so many more people

By: hey

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.