facebook

sorority homes 🏡

by:    

which sororities have the nicest homes? asking for a friend :)

Posted By: M
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I have not been in a lot of homes since I am not a sorority member, but from what I have heard KD and APhi have two nice homes. APhi is the newest sorority home I think.

By: bruh
#2by:    

Aphi and KD are the mostly newly built/renovated ones and thus a bit more modern and pretty. Pi phi has an very old house and is not as nice. Zeta has a big house.

By: hello
#3by:    

Phi mu's chapter room is insane and they also have a nice backyard

By: :)

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

KKG’s house actually looks cute and I wish I lived that close to campus.
PiPhi also has a similar historic vibe to KKG that’s pretty cool, not just another cookie cutter house.

By: Tar Heels 25
#5by:    

from the ones i’ve been in: tri delt house is really nice, chi o house is better on the inside than the outside(dining room is huge ), zeta is huge but feels more like a hotel than a house(like everything with the rooms is very standardized and doesn’t feel super homey), aphi is nice and new but has an awful neon green wall, axo checkered floors are super cute, phi mu has a really nice yard and overall really nice house, pi phi is older but they do have two houses, and kkg is cute but hallways are really narrow and far from campus

By: house hopper
by: Um   

Do you know where kkgs house is? it is literally on the border of campus and the closest to campus

By: Um
#6by:    

They’re all nice and unique

By: Honestly
#7by:    

The best part about being a gamma chi was getting to tour all of the houses! Honestly they’re all great but I agree with what others have said about what makes each house special

By: Alum

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.