facebook

Sorority ranks March 2023

by: IFC

DDD: crappy pc this year but not enough to bump them down
Chi O: same old
KD: whole lot Ls in this PC, do better
AXO: absolutely stellar PC. already had a great foundation of upper classmen. Moving up like crazy.
Aphi: some crazy girls in here but they killed it for the second year in the row
ADPI: this is the second low quality PC in a row. just not great people in here honestly
Phi Mu: Nice girls
ZTA: honestly just a stinker of a sorority and makes greek life as a whole look bad.
KKG/Pi Phi: yeah

Posted By: IFC
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Sure   

Okay axo…. The girls are nice yes but their pledge class moves them down every year, especially this year

By: Sure
#2  by: Hi   

this post was Made by an axo😭😭😭 Look at the girls on their insta and their new pc and i don’t think we’ll have any debates on where axo is supposed to be, at the bottom with phi mu…

By: Hi
by: :)Mar 26, 2023 8:08:33 PM

So when did quality of girls become about their looks? This is exactly why people hate greek life

By: :)
#3  by: Honestly   

None of this is correct except the comment about kd, they’ve been scraping the barrel for at least the last 5 years but that’s bc of all the snap bids they have to give out

By: Honestly
#4  by: lol   

I don’t agree w all of these but i do think AXO had a good PC- pretty cute girls that are actually nice to eachother……

By: lol
by: :)Mar 29, 2023 8:13:18 PM

the only axos from pc 22 i've met have been rude, all the actually nice girls dropped before initiation in the fall

By: :)

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.