facebook

Is it hard to rush as a transfer student

by: Transfer

Basically I’m planing on transferring here next fall as a junior, but I’ll have to take an extra year to graduate. I tried rushing at my old school, but I didn’t really like the srat I got a bid from so I dropped lol. Rushing at my old school was really expensive and I don’t want to bother going through through formal recruitment again if most chapters wont consider me. So should I consider rushing or will it just be a waste of my time?

Posted By: Transfer
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: who knows    

if you want to just try it out I would encourage you to do formal recruitment. Even though most of the girls rushing will be freshmen that doesn’t mean you can’t make a good impression at a chapter and get a bid. At UNC you have to fill out a form and pay $50 I think but if you go through rush and don’t like any houses you get back you can just drop. There are also always a few houses that do COB after rush or in the spring if they didn’t meet quota

By: who knows
#2  by: ?   

Rushing as a transfer is a lot better here than other schools! A lot of srats will take transfers and as long as you have a good personality and GPA, you shouldn’t have a problem finding your home!

By: ?

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.