facebook

Sorority rankings made by a guy

by:    

Kd, chi o, ADPi
Tri delt
Zeta, AXO
Phi mu, a phi
All others

Kd, Chi O, ADPi- put them at the top because they have a lot of fun/social girls who party with multiple frats. They also seem to have the biggest personalities.

Tri delt- the self ranking is a bit too much. They are also great, but don’t seem to flock far from beta, phi gam, dke which shows who they are

Zeta,axo- wide range of personality, fun, some bugs in here but the beauty from the others make it stay higher up

Phi mu, a phi- down to earth girls, mix with lower tier frats

Posted By: Hi
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I’d agree with this

By: yes
#2by:    

This is completely incorrect how are you putting zeta and axo at the same level? And aphi and phi mu at the same level? Chi o and kd are also just not the same what are you on

By: R u delusional
#3by:    

Axo has weird antisocial girls, just look at who they mix with…how are they same as zeta? Axo has like 1-2 pretty girls but that is a low number compared to every other srat so you cannot justify that

By: Uh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: zeta   

one time i told an axo i was going to maw and she asked how and i said using a fake and her and her friends just made the judgiest faces and said isn’t that a felony? not my fault yalls laaaame

By: zeta

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.