facebook

Wtf is up with APhi? What is the drama?

by:    

I feel like I’ve heard so much crap about Aphi and I just wanna know what’s going on with them this year. Did they not get a good PC?

Posted By: Help
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Aphi will say they got a great pc but that isn’t the truth. They know that all the drama over the summer hurt them but they won’t admit that publicly

By: Tbh
by: Help   

What summer drama?? What’s wrong with their pc… I thought everyone was saying they got a good one this year

By: Help
#2by:    

no drama with new PC to my knowledge just normally clicky stuff but has nothing to do with freshman

By: lolll
#3by:    

They almost bullied Mary Greer to death and they get their sisters to downvote facts and bully outcasts in the sorority. That's it

By: Truth
by: bump   

i dont know if she actually wanted to harm herself but i do know according to her tiktoks that she didn’t leave her bed for weeks and was severely depressed

By: bump
by: yea   

if u want the short version of what they did to her its on her tiktok

By: yea
#4by:    

There is literally no drama haha just Mary greer trying to make it seem like there is

By: Lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: a ha ha   

1- she dropped so there really is no drama.

2- if she chooses to share her story… she is entitled to do so.

By: a ha ha

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.