facebook

When does cob start

by:    

You guys, I can’t want any longer. I literally have zero friends, when does cob start. It better come from my depression.

Posted By: Plsssss
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I really hate to break it to you but all the decent sororities met quota, I’m pretty sure pi phi even did, so unless you want to join kkg you won’t be getting a cob until spring sem and maybe not even then

By: ?
by: Bye   

I hate it here someone pls say this is fake news rn!!!!!!!!!

By: Bye
#2by:    

If you
a) got dropped from everywhere during rush and
b) cant make any friends if you’re not in a sorority
what makes you think any chapter will take you?? you need to do some serious reflection and figure out why you think you can’t make any friends if you aren’t in greek life…that’s kinda pathetic

By: um
#3by:    

Maybe zta will take you after their new members drop, that tends to happen within the next month!

By: Hah

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

Pi phi and kkg are both doing cob rn, that’s all I know

By: Isk
#5by:    

don’t COB unless a chapter you want reaches out to you. focus on meeting friends in different chapters and getting to know people this year, and rush as a sophomore. all houses have to take a certain number of sophomores so it’s exceptionally easier to get into a good house (especially if you have decent GPA and know girls in there)

By: honest advice

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.