facebook

Rankings only exist in freshman boys’ eyes

by:    

Anyone who is actually in a sorority would tell you they have friends in every chapter. Every single chapter has a lot to offer. Depending on what vibes you’re looking for, different chapters might be better fits. At the end of the day, the only context rankings make sense in are who srats mix with.

DDD, XO, KD, ADPi mix with same frats
ZTA, AXO, APhi, Phi Mu mix with same frats
Pi Phi is kind of its own thing
KKG doesn’t mix much

Posted By: Senior
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

THIS is it

By: Thank you
#2by:    

KKG mixes with 3-4 diff frats. They may be irrelevant frats to a lot of people but its def a misconception that they don't mix.

By: eh
by: Curious   

Like which frats? I’m not trying to mean I’m genuinely interested because I didn’t know they had frat mixers

By: Curious
#3by:    

idk exactly but i've seem them wearing shirts from KA, Lambda, and (last year) asig mixers plus they go to DU a lot so they may have relations there too

By: .

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

This is 100% true

By: -
#5by:    

I think ZTA is moving up. They have 2 mixers with Adpi and 2 mixers with Chi o this semester

By: Yep
#6by:    

Please stop with all these stupid and superficial rankings! Every sorority is different and that doesn’t make one better than another. All this nastiness does is hurt feelings and nobody gains anything from posting negativity.

By: Seriously
by: Yes!   

This!

By: Yes!
#7by:    

kkg doesn’t have relations with du

By: fratt

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.