facebook

What happened to KKG?

by:    

I heard that kappa only got ~9 new members. Is this true? They are really sweet girls and I feel bad that pnms listen to sites like this and would rather drop out of recruitment or suicide than be a kkg.

Posted By: Truth?
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Yeah i heard that they got 12 but that can’t be right can it? That’s so low compared to the 55-60 everyone else has. I thought they’d at least get 30 but if it’s really under 20 they’re gonna have some major problems in the future

By: Q
by: yeah   

no i was talking to a girl that went kappa and she said they only had 10 girls

By: yeah
#2by:    

Why does no one want to join them?

By: pokemon8
by: Tbh   

I think they appear to be focused more on sisterhood and academics and most PNMs are looking for a group with a larger emphasis on social events

By: Tbh
#3by:    

Yes KKG got 12

By: unc
#4by:    

Hopefully they can pick up a lot more through COB, I think they usually do

By: Wow
#5by:    

i’m sure the rumor that some kkgs said slurs turned some pnms off from them..

By: womp
#6by:    

Probably because of the "rankings" on this site. Everyone wants the "top" sororities and if they get dropped from them just drop rush altogether. It's awful.

By: GR Sucks
#7by:    

I’m sure they’re nice, but during first round, My girl didn’t have anything to say to me so I had to keep asking her questions that she could barely answer. It was worse the next night. I’m a legacy so it sucked to tell my mom that kappa’s so dry.

By: Anonymously

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#8by:    

Interesting how a lot of the girls on here want non toxic sisterhood environments, then crap all over KKG. Seems like they want greek life for all of the wrong reasons and are superficial but welcome to unc

By: Horrible
by: Thoughts   

I think kappa needs some help from nationals on how to recruit better, give them some serious sales and conversation skills training or something.

By: Thoughts
by: Uh   

Lol KKG simply has horrible trouble recruiting because of the terrible things people say on social media about them.

By: Uh
#9by:    

The girls in KKG seem so genuinely happy and proud to be in their srat. I'm currently in mid-upper tier, and if I could do things differently I would've went KKG to have friends who care about me

By: Lmao

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.