facebook

best time/way to COB?

by:    

when is the best time/way to COB? it was very vaguely explained to me. I have a few houses I loved but it didn’t work out during rush. So, I’m just wondering if y’all think AXO/ZTA/KD will do COB? if so, when?

Posted By: xoxo
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Try finding an alum of that national sorority who can write you a letter of reference (even if the alum went to a different university) and send it to the recruitment chair. Act fast bc cobs start pretty quickly

By: Cob
#2by:    

I don’t know for sure but probably. Check with your GX for specifics though

By: Idk

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

does it matter when u got dropped, like would it be better to go for pref round houses

By: cob
by: hm   

i know of at least one chapter that won’t offer a COB to someone that they dropped during recruitment. not sure how common that is

By: hm
#4by:    

Are COB's only given out if a chapter didn't reach its quota during rush?

By: ???
#5by:    

COBs are only available for chapters that are below quota. I wouldn’t expect any of those 3 chapters to do COB, and if they do only a couple and probably only offered to girls who know members well.

By: Senior
by: Facts   

ZTA consistently does COB in the spring so your statement is not correct. Not sure on the others but people should not let random responses on this site dissuade them. Girls still interested should up for the spring an try again at the houses doing COB.

By: Facts
#6by:    

All sororities COB, it’s just some are way more under the table about it. To COB into more “higher tier” sororities you’re gonna really have to know some of the members.

By: cob
#7by:    

Any news of any COB's becoming available?

by: Cobs   

Cobs have already started, but as of now the only cobs I know for this year were invited in from a sister

By: Cobs
by: unc   

KD had 1 but i think it’s already filled

By: unc
#8by:    

More “higher tier” sororities more typically do cob or have more cobs in the spring after some members graduate in the fall or drop. If you are looking for rank over sisterhood, the best time to cob is in the spring, if you are just looking for a sorority, Cob when panhel opens the cob form for the fall

By: Cobs
#9by:    

One more question: How are COB's extended? Is it through phanallenic or does a representative from the chapter contact the pnm directly?

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.