facebook

Srat rankings based on recruitment

by:    

From an objective senior. I’m in a “bottom tier” srat and happy about it. I also had recruitment insider info all week so this is true. Argue all you want XO was most competitive. People on this site hate KD but girls consistently picked them over DDD and ADPi. Girls dropped ADPi before DDD. Zeta continues to be higher “rank” socially but girls liked AXO better during recruitment. A Phi is ALL OVER this site, but they are exactly where I put them—ZTA, AXO have much better returns. Phi Mu got a great PC, but no rank change like they’re trying to say. Same with Pi Phi and KKG. Overall everyone had a good recruitment I think.

XO
KD
DDD
ADPi
AXO
ZTA
A Phi
Phi Mu
Pi Phi
KKG

Posted By: senior
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

someone is an axo

By: haha

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: hahaha   

hey AXO

By: hahaha
by: haha   

hey AXO

By: haha
#2by:    

I was a gamma chi and this is extremely accurate!!

By: GX
by: Gx   

Agreed I was also a GX. My girls loved KD, ADPi, AXO, Phi Mu.

By: Gx
#3by:    

This is just awful

By: No
#4by:    

Yeah I could see this

By: P
#5by:    

I am an actual panhel insider and can tell you that you received bad info because the majority of this is incorrect. Sorry to disappoint some of you but think you should spend your time focusing on your amazing new members and not worrying about nonsense.

By: Exec here

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.