facebook

POLL: How many snap bids will KD give out this year

by:    

Posted By: Bongo
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Since they have to give out snap bids every. single. year i thought we could survey the group to see what’s everyone’s predictions are for this year since they’ve been struggling with recruitment

By: Bongo
by: Lol   

Name one KD who got a snap bid in PC 2021. Can’t think of anyone? Probably bc they didn’t even do snap bids last year

By: Lol
by: Whoa   

Can’t believe you want me to out someone on here, so tacky. Y’all have been giving out snap bids for at least 3 years, maybe more. Would you like the entire list?

By: Whoa
#2by:    

I think 3 will be confirmed but sad they have this issue every single year and then wonder why nobody thinks they’re relevant anymore

By: Hmm
#3by:    

I didn’t see the appeal of them at all during recruitment, i had the worst conversations there are the girls just seemed like the were trying a little too hard to act like they liked each other and it came off as really fake and kinda weird

By: Pnm
#4by:    

We’ll they better give me one

By: Boohooo
#5by:    

heard from my roommate they had a terrible rush so I guess we will see how many snap bids they give out to girls they already dropped because of their desperation to hit quota like every other year

By: Yikes

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#6by:    

It will definitely be multiple but they’ll still come to Greek rank trying to convince everyone they’re top lol. Psychos

By: Delusional
#7by:    

When are snap bids given out? Is that different than bids during the COB process?

By: ???
by: Info   

Snap bids are sort of the unofficial term for what’s really COB

By: Info
#8by:    

hilarious considering they dropped girls who actually really wanted them

By: xoxo
by: Yeah   

The overestimate the number of PNMs that like them every year and it always hurts them in the end

By: Yeah
#9by:    

shouldn’t have overestimated how many PNMs would want them (again)

By: oof

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.