facebook

Why are kd and tri delt still considered top?

by:    

Genuinely curious why anyone would join these sororities when the only thing you ever hear about them is how toxic and mid they are like what even draws girls there? Kd is full of some of the weirdest girls on this campus who’s only personality trait is talking about how quirky they are and tri delt has the most unattractive boring girls at the school and no one ever has a nice thing to say about them. It says a lot about the girls who go to these sororities only for their traditional status because there’s no way anyone actually wants to be a part of their sisterhoods.

Posted By: Weird
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

History and money. That’s typically what “rank” boils down to

By: UNC
#2by:    

Yeah their girls are interesting and it’s sad pnms fall for their trap every year a lot of my friends did and they ended up dropping very quickly

By: Agree
#3by:    

based on who the sorority mixes with, their history, and how exclusive/hard to get into it is.

By: 2026

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

Nobody in my rush group thinks either of them are top

By: Pnm
#5by:    

Nobody i know thinks they’re top anymore. Kd has given out snap bids for at least the past 3 years and always ends up with random weird girls plus all the high school drama that’s always happening. Lots of pick me girls in kd too. The only thing Tri Delt has going for it is money but a lot of them are middle class trying to appear wealthy. Super tacky and cheugy. The majority thinks money makes up for the shortcomings in their physical appearance and personality.

By: Nope
#6by:    

Yeah they’ve been slipping for forever and they’ve been dirty rushing so hard this year but haven’t been careful about it at all so they may be getting in trouble

By: Yeahhh
#7by:    

Nah bc if I ever meet a kd or ddd on campus I’m shook they’re so unattractive

By: Facts
#8by:    

My boyfriend is in a “top frat” here and they hate mixing with these sororities they keep trying not to

By: tarhhelssz

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.