facebook

DDD, ZTA, ADPi the mean girls from high school

by: Pnm

DDD, ZTA, and Adpi are really just the mean girls from high school. They judge you before they even meet you. Its not worth your time because even if they are "nice" to you during rush, that ends once you finally join. Especially if you are a minority, they just want you so they look "diverse"

Posted By: Pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Stop   

As a woman in one of the mentioned sororities, this is extremely hurtful and blatantly untrue. We do not recruit on looks, we do not fake being nice to your face, we do not give bids out solely for the sake of diversity. Please don’t speak upon something that you don’t have personal experience with. I have been rushing girls for the past 4 days based on their personal values, leadership potential, and kindness and I have met some amazing women who I am seriously excited about regardless of how they look. I can’t speak to the other two sororities mentioned but please don’t believe what you read on greek rank. I am so proud of how my sorority operates and I don't want a stupid anon post to suggest otherwise.

By: Stop
#2  by: Lol   

Sounds a lot like something a pnm that got dropped from these sororities would say lol

By: Lol
by: YesAug 22, 2022 9:43:57 AM

Exactly!

By: Yes
#3  by: Uhh   

More like ddd and kd, they’re the worst when it comes to petty drama, lack of inclusivity and 2 faced behavior

By: Uhh
#4  by: Yes   

Water is wet

By: Yes
#5  by: Yeahhh   

Why are you undermining minorities abilities to authentically get a bid from desired sororities. Very weird of you.

By: Yeahhh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.